This information is not available in this time, please check back later.
Sign Up to receive email updates about news, events, & more!
Please click on the items listed below to get more information
- Grand Blanc Senior Center Van
- Our van is available 5 days per week by appointment only. For reservations, please call the center directly--not the driver. When scheduling please inform the staff of any and all stops you need to make. This will help us schedule other appointments accordingly. Thank you!
The van schedule is as follows:
Fridays- 8:00-1:00 P.M.
Please Contact the center for transportation information or to schedule a ride. Please note the van is for those who do not have other means of transportation-thanks you.
- MTA YourRide
- This service is helpful to persons with disabilities, homebound individuals, or persons with limited or no transportation. The curb-to-curb services is available Monday through Saturday from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM and Sundays 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Reservations can be made between one and fourteen days in advance. Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM the day before.
Regular fare for a one-way trip is $2.00. Senior-citizens and mobility-impaired is $1.50.
For more information contact Grand Blanc MTA @ (810) 780-8960 or mtaflint.org.
- Gas Station Assistance
- The pumpguide.com is an online directory of gas stations statewide that offer travelers with disabilities full service at self-service prices. Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land encourages motorists with disabilities who are making summer travel plans in Michigan to first visit The Pump Guide. Speedway Address: 2456 Grand Blanc Road, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Phone:810-655-4909 Hours of Operation: 24/7 please use pump #6. Sound horn and show handicap placard or phone ahead
- Road to Recovery
- Cancer patients who live in Genesee County can call for transportation to their treatments at McLaren Cancer Center or Genesys Hurley Cancer Institute. For more information call (810) 733-3702.